This past weekend was a rainy one (as you can tell by the wet street + poor lighting) but we managed to snap a few photos of this casual look before going out to lunch. I love this adorable "beach bum" tank from Style Lately. I added a jean jacket to the look but it would be great to wear over your bathing suit with some jean shorts for a day at the beach!
Tank: c/o Style Lately (Enjoy 15% off with code: LOVESTYLELATELY), Skirt: The Limited, Jean Jacket: Nordstrom (similar), Sandals: Sole Society, Bag: Tory Burch (similar), Watch: Michele, Bracelets: c/o dAnn Designs, David Yurman, Rings: Baublebar, Kendra Scott (1 + 2)
Happy Friday! I wanted to share a few snapshots from my Instagram lately. I use LIKEtoKNOW:IT a lot when it comes to tagging items in my pictures. Confused at what that is? Basically, when you sign up on their website, then like any photo that includes a LIKEtoKNOW:IT link- you will then receive an email with all product details from that picture. Definitely check it out if you haven't already! I hope you all have a great weekend. Thank you for stopping by! xo
LIKE' this photo to help me win an exciting contest with Voli (Pitbull's vodka company) I am way behind in likes so I need all the support I can get from ya'll. Thank you so much!!
Just in case you missed it, earlier this week I shared 5 ways to glam up your office on Glitter Inc. I just recently designed my home office and am excited to share the full reveal soon! I want to know, how do you accessorize your office space?
1. Accessories: Accessories make all of the difference! I'm drawn to pretty gold accessories, but you can also add pops of color to your space this way. Think a bright picture frame, a faux python tray, candles, a Moroccan pouf, storage boxes etc.
2. Lighting: Natural lighting is always best when it comes to any space but an aesthetically pleasing lamp is great for additional lighting or to use at night.
3. Rugs/Pillows: Rugs and pillows are a must to make your space feel cozy and inviting! An area rug that is both comfortable and goes with your color scheme/design is important.
4. Art work: Art work adds life to your space and fills up those empty walls! There are so many affordable prints online that you can easily frame yourself.
5. Office Supplies: Colorful pens, file folders, agendas, notebooks..the list could go on! This girl loves some pretty office supplies.
When it comes to summer outfits, dresses are at the very top of my list! So naturally I couldn't resist scooping up this adorable off the shoulder number. I paired it with my navy Izzy bag and my new favorite bangles for a perfect date night look last week. Have a great Wednesday, friends!
Dress: c/o Shop Riffraff (10% off with code: FANCYTHINGS), Pumps: Valentino, Bag: c/o Grateful Bags (Enjoy 25% off with code: GAMEDAY), Watch: c/o Rakani, Bracelets: c/o Sun & Stone, c/o Itchelita Jewelry, Rings: Baublebar, Kendra Scott, LOVE this one! Nails: Essie- Blanc, Lips: Too Faced- Melted Lip Stick "Peony", Pineapple Tat: Flah Tattoos via Miami Fashion Week
The Weekly Favorites link-up is held on Wednesdays. We encourage you to share anything and everything you're loving each week! If you're linking up, we ask you to please follow both Ashlyn + I and share the official button on your Weekly Favorites post!
SANDALS (on sale!)
In my own experience, I find it hard to disconnect and often find myself working all day long without giving myself a much needed break! I do know how important it is to take time for yourself everyday and de-stress, so I've teamed up with smartwater to share their look up challenge with you all today.
smartwater encourages you to take quick technology breaks throughout the day by getting up from your laptop or looking up from your cell phone to raise your gaze to the sky and the world around you! When I stepped outside my house and looked up, I saw beautiful palm trees and sunny skies. Follow @smartwater on Instagram and share your own experience on Instagram with the hashtag #lookupsweepstakes.
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by smartwater through their partnership with POPSUGAR Select. While I was compensated to write a post about smartwater, all opinions are my own.